10% of proceeds from this work will be donated to The Coral Restoration Foundation.
While creating my coral reef inspired works, I have the constant reminder that our world is on the verge of losing one of its largest ecosystems because of climate change. Due to rising water temperatures, the corals have begun turning fluorescent colors, begging for us to notice. When the waters are too warm, the corals lose all of their color, leaving behind their white skeletons, a nearly irreversible change.
Sign the petition for ocean protection and climate action: https://www.glowing.org/oceanleague
FREE SHIPPING to the U.S.! (will be applied at checkout)
- Dimensions: approx. 24" x 24" when hung as pictured
- Felt Backing
- To be hung with steel pins - email for assistance!
- One of a kind piece.
- Wool, yarn, felt.
- Spot clean with water, lint roll as needed
- If your piece becomes damaged - please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ships via USPS Priority Mail - with tracking number
- Please allow up to 10 days to process your order before shipping.
Local Delivery + Curbside Pickup
For Local Pickup in Beaverton, OR or Local Delivery in the Portland, OR area, please select option during checkout, and I will email you to schedule a pickup/delivery time.
Please email me at email@example.com for any questions!
Want your own custom piece or were not able to snag this one up during the sale? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to see what I can do!