This tambour-embroidered, "small world" is inspired by things we see under a microscope, a petri dish of growth. Included in Lake Oswego's, "Small Worlds" exhibition, 2020.
- Dimensions: 4" diameter embroidery in 10" x 10" frame
- 2nd and 3rd photo show whole collection/how it is framed
- Assorted wool, beads, sequins, felt and thread, and paint on silk organza.
- Spot clean with water, lint roll as needed
- If your piece becomes damaged - please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ships via USPS Priority Mail - with tracking number
- Please allow 1-3 business days to process your order before shipping.
Local Delivery + Curbside Pickup
For Local Pickup in Beaverton, OR or Local Delivery in the Portland, OR area, please select option during checkout, and I will email you to schedule a pickup/delivery time.
Please email me at email@example.com for any questions!
Want your own custom piece? Check out Surprise Pieces for a one-of-a-kind handmade piece, or Custom Inquiries for something a bit more fabulous.