These one of a kind handmade earrings are sure to spark a conversation when you tell people that they are naturally dyed with logwood!
- Content: Iron (for sterling silver or other metals - please email me at email@example.com)
- 7/8in diameter
- Made with sustainable naturally-dyed scraps - color may differ slightly from photo, there may also be blots or slight spots of discoloration, which only adds to the beauty of natural color!
- Linen: Larger weave than cotton, light pretty purple.
- Raw Silk: Rough natural finish, dark royal purple.
- Velvet: Fuzzy natural finish, pale dusty purple.
- Silk/Hemp: Silky woven finish, light pale purple.
- Surprise Me!: See below
- Keep in jewelry box when not wearing to prevent fading
- Spot Clean with water if needed
- If your piece becomes damaged - please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ships via USPS Priority Mail - with tracking number
- Please allow 1-3 business days to process your order before shipping.
- Made-to-order items can take 1-2 weeks to produce and you will receive a shipping notification when your item is in the mail.
- Custom orders can take 4-6 weeks to produce and you will receive updates throughout the process and notification when your order has shipped.
Surprise Me! Option:
- You will receive one random color of solid color earrings with this purchase - it could be any nature dyed color of the rainbow!
- *Please note that the color you receive will be random and chosen by me - I cannot guarantee specific colors and Surprise Me! purchases are final sale.*
Please email me at email@example.com for any questions!
Want your own custom piece? Check out Surprise Pieces for a one-of-a-kind handmade piece, or Custom Inquiries for something a bit more fabulous.
Local Delivery + Curbside Pickup
For Local Pickup in Beaverton, OR or Local Delivery in the Portland, OR area, please select option during checkout, and I will email you to schedule a pickup/delivery time.