This beautiful one-of-a-kind top was made for a special someone out there! I made this top as a quarantine project, with all of my naturally-dyed scrap fabric. Sustainable - and unique! This is the perfect top to dress up or down - the back of it is the statement!
I would say that this shirt fits an XS size or a S size with a smaller bust.
- Width: 16.5" from armpit to armpit
- Length: 19" from shoulder to bottom hem
- Fabric does not stretch.
- Please reach out to me if you need additional measurements!
- Faded spots and dye-runs only add to it's unique beauty
- Naturally dyed with Seaweed, Avocado, Onion Skins, and Hawthorn
- Cotton Calico Fabric - lightweight but not see-through
- Keep out of direct sunlight when not wearing to prevent fading
- Hand wash with delicate soap and air-dry
- If your piece becomes damaged - please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ships via USPS Priority Mail - with tracking number
- Please allow 1-3 business days to process your order before shipping.
Local Delivery + Curbside Pickup
For Local Pickup in Beaverton, OR or Local Delivery in the Portland, OR area, please select option during checkout, and I will email you to schedule a pickup/delivery time.
*Please note that I am not a fashion designer - yes I know how to sew but garments are not my expertise. This shirt is a one-of-a-kind piece but it may not be perfect - and that is the beauty of it!*
Please email me at email@example.com for any questions!
Want your own custom piece? Check out Surprise Pieces for a one-of-a-kind handmade piece, or Custom Inquiries for something a bit more fabulous.