This artwork is a part of my exhibition for Portland Textile Month, "Tactile Worlds". These artworks are on view at One River School in Lake Oswego, OR through the end of November! View event details here: Tactile Worlds | Textile Exchange (textilex.org)
Please Note: If you purchase this artwork, it will not be shipped/available for pickup until December 2nd. Please choose local pickup during checkout if you are local, and I will send you an email to coordinate pickup/delivery.
- Dimensions: 20" x 20" circle
- Ready to Hang
- All artworks come with a signed letter of authenticity
- Wool, Yarn
- Wood Backing
- Spot clean with damp cloth, lint roll if needed, use a hose vacuum on low suction setting. Use care card for more tips and included felting needles to re-felt any areas that may become fuzzy.
- If your piece becomes damaged - please email me at email@example.com
- Choose free shipping at checkout for orders over $50
- International Shipping Options available at checkout. Please email if you have trouble finding an option for you. Please note: First Class International through USPS can take up to 21+ days.
- Artworks will ship after the exhibition is over, approx. 1st week of December!
Local Delivery + Curbside Pickup
For Local Pickup at my studio in NW Portland, OR or Local Delivery in the Portland, OR area, please select option during checkout, and I will email you to schedule a pickup/delivery time. Please keep an eye out for the email, as it may go to spam/junk mail.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions!
Want your own custom piece or is the item you wanted sold out? Email me at email@example.com with any questions!