I created this artwork during my magical artist residency in Denmark! During the residency, I was given a huge raw fleece from a sheep named Ham. I washed, skirted, and carded the fleece by hand before needle felting it into a series of artworks. To purchase all three artworks in the collection at a discounted price, email email@example.com for more info.
- Dimensions: 15.25" x 15.25" x 2" Framed
- Ready to Hang
- Hand processed Gotland Sheep Wool
- Monks Cloth
- Spot clean with damp cloth, lint roll if needed, use a hose vacuum on low suction setting. Use care card for more tips and included felting needles to re-felt any areas that may become fuzzy.
- If your piece becomes damaged - please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choose free shipping at checkout for orders over $50
- International Shipping Options available at checkout. Please email if you have trouble finding an option for you. Please note: First Class International through USPS can take up to 21+ days.
- Artworks will ship after the exhibition is over, approx. 1st week of December!
Local Delivery + Curbside Pickup
For Local Pickup at my studio in NW Portland, OR or Local Delivery in the Portland, OR area, please select option during checkout, and I will email you to schedule a pickup/delivery time. Please keep an eye out for the email, as it may go to spam/junk mail.
Please email me at email@example.com for any questions!
Want your own custom piece or is the item you wanted sold out? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!